Administrators have all the support they need when it comes to MI Tutor. They manage instructor and student accounts in the program.
Instructors use MI Tutor as a tool in the adult education classroom to keep track of student progress and their learning needs.
Students use MI Tutor to help track progess with writing skills, apply immediate feedback, and increase knowledge through suggested lessons.
- On the MI Tutor log in page, enter your username.
- Enter your password.
- Click the Sign In button.
- Click the drop-down arrow beside your name at the top right.
- Click Sign Out from the drop-down options.
- Click the Add New Course button.
- Enter the course name.
- Select the Level for the course from the drop-down menu.
- Enter a Start Date and an End Date.
- Click Save.
- Click Forgot Password on the MI Tutor log in page.
- Enter the email address associated with your account and click Save.
- An email with reset instructions will be sent to the email address you entered.
- Follow the instructions in the email to reset your password.
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner.
- Choose desired Accessibility Options: Font Size, Color Contrast; Tint Overlay, or Line Reader.
- Click arrows to Reset All.