Using instructor-provided login credentials:
- On the MI Tutor sign-in page, enter your User Name.
- Enter your Password.
- Click Sign In.
Using an instructor-provided course code:
- On the MI Tutor sign-in page, select Click here to register.
- On the Course Enrollment page, enter the Course Code provided.
- Click Register.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Create a username and password for yourself.
- Enter a valid email address.
- Click I Accept.
- Use the username and password you created for future login.
- Click the circle with your initials.
- Click Sign Out.
- On the MI Tutor sign-in page, click Forgot Password?
- Enter your email address and click Send.
- An email with reset instructions will be sent to the email address you entered.
- Follow the instructions in the email to reset your password
- To enter a course, click the course name.
Managing Your Account
Click on the circle with your initials to select account options.
- To upload or change your User Image, Click Change Avatar, drag and drop or select an image from your computer. Click Save.
- To change your Password, enter your current password, a new password and Confirm Password.
- Click Save to save your changes.
- Click Help to open the MI Tutor Help Center.
- Click I'm a Student.
- Click the bell icon to view Notifications such as a message from your teacher, a completed peer review form, or a reminder about an upcoming due date. If there is a number on the notification icon, you have a new notification.
- Click View all notifications to be directed to the Notifications page that lists all notifications by date, type, message, and read status.
- Click the gear icon to access Accessibility options.
- Choose desired options: Font Size, Color Contrast, Tint Overlay, or Line Reader.
- To reset the page, click the gear icon and then click the arrows icon.